Friday, December 17, 2010

today was the first time u smsed me ever since i've changed my phone.
our conversation lasted for only 3 smses. guess i've really gotten over you and not longer cares.
after months of struggling with my own feelings, its finally over.
if it was a few months ago i guessed i would still ask. why. why did u ask me for?
but now. i try not to care nor do i even bother.
guess u are now very happy with ur life. and i too am moving on.
it has been tough i noe. ever since i felt so hurt after the trip through that cave when u gave me that 'stayaway from me' stare. all i did was care. i've never cared so much and u were the first.
come to think of it. i guess i'm just pure dumb. so dumb that i thought u would noe why i did so many things. but after all that happened over the last few months, i really saw the real you. the person that ignores others for the one you love. and sort of dont really care for ppl around u. u hurt the hearts of many i guess. nonetheless. i hope u do learn one day that that's really not the way to do things. true friends are always important and would be there for you no matter what..........

No comments:

Post a Comment